Electrical QS - Southampton
Local Authority are looking for an experienced Electrical QS to oversee the electrical operations for one of the largest contracts on the south coast.
You will be working alongside the in house engineers and managing sub contractors across the contract on a day to day basis,
- Technical building knowledge of working methods, practices, regulations and legislation.
- Knowledge of the materials and methods used in the construction and building maintenance industry.
- All aspects of electrical work including domestic, commercial
- Previous experience of working within housing maintenance would be an advantage.
- Technical expertise
- City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or NVQ Level 3
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent
- Have a full driving licence.
Please cal Russ Freeman on 01489 560241
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.