Electrical Engineer - Shift Lead
£52,000 plus overtime
I am looking for a Shift Lead engineer with an Electrical bias to work at an impressive building in Canary Wharf.
Experience working within a critical environment is essential and you will need to be fully Electrically qualified.
The role offers excellent career progression and great company benefits.
You will need to be confident in your ability, have excellent communication skills and be competent in IT.
Package & Benefits
- Up to £52,000
- Continental shift pattern
- Overtime available
- Training and progression opportunities
- 20 days holiday
Duties & Responsibilities
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- Electrical Fault-Finding
- Single & Three Phase Power
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarms
- BMS Operation
- Motor, Pumps
- Water Treatment (Tap Tests, Dosing, etc).
- UPS systems
Qualifications & Experience:
- 18th Edition
- HV certification desirable
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection desirable
- Experience working with various life safety systems in a critical environment
- Excellent communication skills dealing with staff/ customers at all levels
- Well presented and ability to provide a high quality service
- Reliable and detail conscious
Please call me on 020 3680 0620 or apply now if you are interested!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.