Engineering Services Manager - Client Direct - London - Up to 57K
Are you a mechanically biased engineering manager?
Do you have an engineering degree?
Would you like to work at one of the best known establishments in London?
If so please read on....
One of our biggest clients are currently looking to recruit a mechanical biased engineering manager to join their busy estates team based in Central London.
As a client, they are one of the most recognised organisations in London and really are a fantastic company to work for.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee the running of the mechanical maintenance team and also the upkeep of all mechanical plant across the estate buildings, making sure everything is maintained to a very high standard.
The supervisor will be working a 35 hour week covering from 8.00-16.00 and the main duties of the role are as follows:
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Carry out all planned preventative maintenance in line with all warranty and maintenance schedules.
- Respond as a matter of urgency to any site emergency requirements.
- Coordinate and ensure an effective response to all reactive maintenance requirements.
- Ensure all databases relating to assets, tasks and schedules are maintained, monitored and improved in accordance with the latest statutory and industry standard specifications.
- Carry out Contractors Pass Approvals inductions and ensure all documentation is relevant and up to date.
- Ensure all Operational and Maintenance Manuals are kept relevant and up to date.
- Manage and monitor all maintenance contract suppliers on site to ensure all work is carried out to a satisfactory standard, sign off all work when completed to the appropriate standard.
- Effectively manage the maintenance workshop and any other maintenance areas to ensure a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times.
- Be responsible for the L8.
- Provide Health and Safety guidance
The benefits include:
- Client direct role
- Salary up to 57K
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Applicants for the roles must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Mechanical City and Guilds, ONC / HNC.
- Degree qualified in engineering.
- Recognised trade apprenticeship.
- Health and Safety knowledge.
- Experience of working on engineering refurbishment projects within a live environment
- Progressed from hands on mechanical role to supervisory/technical management role
- Experience of working on all manner of mechanical plant.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.