English teaching role
Tianjin is the sixth largest city in China (Beijing is less than 30 minutes away by high speed rail link) and enjoys a subtropical climate close to the Yellow Sea. The Italian area is a popular destination for restaurants and bars, plus several others. Prices compare favourably with those in the West, the cost of living is 60% less expensive than London, and you can pretty well indulge in any form of food: Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Western where standards are usually very high.
The school is part of a highly prestigious and expanding school group, with International Colleges, Bilingual Schools and Nurseries throughout China, serving approximately 5000 pupils. The Tianjin campus follows the UK curriculum to A-level and accepts children aged from age 2 to 18. The College is centrally located and is one of the most striking and well-resourced school campuses in China, if not the world. The campus has fully equipped interactive classrooms, a large library, outdoor sports facilities, a large sports hall including an indoor swimming pool, and a 500-seat theatre.
- Fully qualified teacher with a B.Ed or degree + PGCE/QTS
- A minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience for visa purposes
- Relevant curriculum experience is highly desirable
- Genuinely enthused and committed to working in the education sector, with the desire to put the well-being of each student at the heart of what they do
- High expectations and aspirations, for themselves and their pupils, and to be demonstrably fully committed to an all-round education.
- This is a busy, thriving and ambitious school, with boarding; they seek teachers who are ready for a full commitment to the school and its wider community
- Outstanding communication skills, be active team players and self-starters
- Strong organisational, self-management and problem-solving skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent salary - the overseas package provided by this school enables a very high quality of life and savings opportunities due to the low cost of living
- Annual flights
- Medical cover
- Relocation allowance
- Laptop provided
- 2 year contract
- Opportunities for career progression within a global organisation.
'Teach the world, live the dream' - Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds find their ideal role in their dream location. We were one of the first companies to search the world for teaching opportunities while acknowledging that it's not always easy to settle in a new country. Combining Teachanywhere's size, expertise, and local knowledge we are able to advise teachers where in the world they are most likely to thrive professionally and as a person.
If you wish to be considered, please apply online. If successful, a Teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing, and discuss further opportunities to enhance your teaching career overseas. We look forward to hearing from you!...