Are you an ambitious professional with experience in ERP consulting? Would you like to join one of the most well-known companies in industrial manufacturing? Then, apply now!
The ERP Consultant position is full-time and permanent, based in Piraeus.benefits
The company offers the following benefits to the ERP Consultant position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stable and pleasant working environment
- Further career opportunities to grow professionally, in the industry
As ERP Consultant, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Analyze and understand existing software
- Implement and support ERP systems
- Document the state of ERP configuration
- Assist technical teams with change management and technical skills.
- Write scripts to design user-friendly interfaces and optimized functionalities
- Provide training and support with the new ERP system
In order for your profile to match the ERP Consultant position, you need to have the following skills:
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Degree in IT or relative field
- Working experience in ERP systems
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, ERP development tools, and coding languages
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English
- Completed military obligations, if applicable
If you have any questions regarding this ERP Consultant vacancy, you can contact Konstantina at 216 6001379, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....