This cost consultancy who specialise in infrastructure are looking to expand to cope with the demand from clients and the up and coming works over the next few years.
They have identified the need to bring on an Estimator / QS to work on QLD’s most high profile infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate will perform various quantity surveying functions including estimating, planning and cost management duties.
This role is responsible for:
- Liaising with clients, consultants and contractors
- Master-plan and feasibility budgets
- Risk management
- Cost checking of developing design
- Value engineering
- Tender evaluations and analysis
- Contract negotiations
- Cash flow projections
- Cost estimating and planning
- Evaluation of variations
- Final account reporting
- Claims preparation, presentation, negotiation and settlement of claims
- Investment analysis
Ideally, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a formal Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering degree
- Has extensive civil engineering experience in the roads, rail and water sectors with an emphasis on cost estimating and cost planning
- Is competent in Expert Estimator
- Competent in P6
- Has a demonstrated track record of major projects
- Had had exposure to value for money analysis
If you feel you meet the criteria required or wish to know more please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....