Company: Home Automation Industry
Exp: min 4 years
Skill: Good Communication – Must
Qualification: Any DegreeJob Description
To handle all administrative duties as required by the General Manager and Executive Office.
- Act as assistant to the General Manager, and support to Executive Operating Committee.
- Extensive administrative duties and responsibilities; communication and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly reports and correspondence to corporate office and ownership, handling confidential material and information, daily distribution of the mail, daily check deposit of accounts receivables.
- Manage Outlook calendar schedules and appointments for the Executive Office and ensure that all directors and managers receive messages and appointments in a timely manner.
- Create and modify reservations in Opera as directed by the General Manager or Executive Office.
- Send amenities and welcome cards to VIP’s and special guests as directed by the General Manager.
- Responsible for obtaining signatures of approval for all internal and external routing of check requests, expense reports, project expenditure approval forms (PEA), performance evaluations and other confidential correspondence as necessary, and distribute in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Executives, Managers and Corporate visitors through approved online site.
- Manage day-to-day guest and corporate guest relations, all external guest correspondence and internal communications; including Daily Medallia Reports, Trip Advisor, ELMER, Synergy input and Reports, and Guest Alerts.
- Maintain guest relations files and ensures that all information is included in file, i.e. guest correspondence, letters, fax, emails, information, guest folios, gift certificates, etc.
- Maintain Gift Certificate Log to include value, purpose, and date issued and date redeemed.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements including; reservations, transportation, golf, amenities, and in-house meetings and events for VIP’s, corporate and ownership visits.
- Maintain reader files for upcoming meetings, VIP guests, meetings and events, etc.
- Participate in associate events and activities’ committees within the resort.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.