Bored of your current site? Time for a new challenge? Want to work in a fun, exciting team? Look no further. I am working with one of the leading FM providers who are on the lookout for a Fabric Engineer on a permanent basis.
- Salary - £30,000 - £32,000
- Location - Battersea
- Fabric Engineer - Plumbing bias/background (preferred but not essential)
- Planned maintenance and reactive maintenance across office spaces and commercial spaces
- Duties include, but not limited to plumbing, decorating, light changes, carpentry, water testing, filter cleaning, water treatment.
- Fire alarm testing
- Record Keeping
- Working with external contractors and vendors
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 min in plumbing
Please apply to this job ad with an up to date CV attached to express your interest in this vacancy.
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....