Are you an experienced Finance Executive ready for the next step for your career? Do you think that taking more responsibilities will be an attractive challenge for you? If so, this could be the ideal role for you. We are seeking for a Finance Manager to have overall responsibility for the finance function, on behalf of our client, a sustainable business in fmcg sector.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for all finance activities of the factory required to manage the financial performance, support decision making, fulfill reporting requirements and maintain financial compliance and internal control of the factory.
The scope includes an effective working relationship with factory management and GSC and a strong cooperation with the legal entity CFO to ensure alignment and compliance in all management and legal aspects.responsibilities
As a Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage Accounting, Taxation, Auditing
- Compliance with Corporate Operating & Accounting Principles (IFRS and Entity Greek GAAP)
- Compliance with Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Compliance with Entity and Greek Taxation Code
- Monitor and Manage Cash Flow
- Achievement of Financial Targets
- Work Closely with Internal / External Audit and Corporate Accounting
- Support Financial Planning Exercises & Variance Analysis vs. Latest Estimations and Annual Plan
- (ensure the internal coordination of all planning and reporting processes, as well as the maintenance of effective planning/analysis tools)
- Conduct Actual & Plan Financial Reporting (Cogs & Open Control, Cash Flow Projection
- People Development
As the ideal candidate for the Finance Manager position, you should possess:
- University level-Bachelor in Finance degree, Chartered Accountant, IFRS
- Experience in a multinational company for a minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- Very Good Knowledge of Accounting Principles, Management Information Systems, SAP, Controlling and Corporate Governance, Financial Statements analysis
- English – Fluent (written & spoken)
- Strong Work Ethic / Integrity
- Effective in Gaining the Support/Trust from his Network and Team
If you are interested in this regulatory reporting analyst position, apply now. For more information, you can contact me, Eva Stamou - 2166001352
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....