Randstad Education Liverpool is seeking a Food Technology Teacher for a Secondary School based in the Liverpool Area.
- Access to school health & fitness facilities
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
- Support colleagues within your department as required
- Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development
- Attend meetings, parent's evenings and in-service training days as required by the school, helping them in all areas to the best of your ability
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply)
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Sean Simmons your specialist secondary consultant via email on email@example.com call our Liverpool branch on 0151 255 1666 or Apply now!