Forklift Drivers Required.
Location Coalville LE67
MUST HAVE COUNTERBALANCE LICENSE!
- Overtime available
- 6pm - 6am 4 on 4 off
- Salary negotiable per hour PAYE -Paid weekly every Friday
Our leading facility management client based in LE67 seeking a reliable and motivated worker on a long term contract.
Skills to apply for the role:
- Previous waste experience essential
- Fork Lift Truck Licence Essential
- Excellent communication is required
- IOSH Training preferred but not essential
- You will be provided with a schedule of responsibilities as a Yard Operative FLT Driver to fulfil the expectations of your role
- Oversee safe entry and exit for movements in and out of site
- You are required to maintain a high standard of Health & Safety
- Ensure all waste is cleared in a timely manner when required in Manufacturing on a daily basis before, during and at the end of your shift
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Have previous experience
- Be reliable and flexible; able to consider extra hours if needed
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Robyn 01489 336386
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.