Our client, based in Morpeth, make, sell and distribute some of the world's best loved non-alcoholic, ready-made beverages to over 300million customers across 13 countries.
Our client is looking for an experienced double handler forklift driver to start as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining safety and housekeeping standards at all times
- Moving finished goods around the warehouse using SAP (via the vehicle mount unit)
- Remove new production stock from production conveyors within the ASRS (automated storage and retrieval system)
- Store the pallets in the warehouse
- Unload vehicles delivering full goods into the warehouse
- Load outbound vehicles to despatch to customers and other company sites
- Some manual handling may be required to rebuild damaged pallets
- 2 years experience using a double handler
- Counterbalance FLT License
- Experience working on SAP
- Computer literate
- Experience working in a FMCG environment
- Flexibility to work shifts
Pay rate: £10.50 per hour increasing to £10.99 after 12 weeks.
3 rotating shift pattern: 5 on 2 off - 22:00-06:00, 14:00-22:00, 06:00-14:00
Successful candidates will be given a comprehensive induction and full training.
Other benefits include:
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing contract
- Accrue paid holidays
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!