Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a Full Stack Software Developer and be part of the R&D team and participate in large scale banking/investment projects?
Do you have a hands-on experience using Java technologies and Python/Angular?
Then keep reading more info about this unique position!!!
This is a permanent and full time position based in Athens northern suburbs.benefits
For this Full Stack Software Developer you will be offered:
- a competitive remuneration package depending on skills and experience
- a stable, healthy working environment with opportunities to collaborate with large clients
- private health insurance
- pension plan
- ticket restaurant
As a Full Stack Software Developer you will:
- Design, implement, test and document new web-based and back-office applications for the FinTech industry.
- Create prototypes and POCs demonstrating the feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Use existing tools and/or create new for building, testing, deploying and maintaining code under CI/CD philosophy.
- Work closely with DevOps and assist in system integrations.
- Provide guidance and share know-how with colleagues on project-related matters.
As a Full Stack Software Developer you will need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in Java programming language, J2EE and Spring Boot framework.
- Good knowledge of Python programming language and Django frameworks.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Informatics.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases (e.g.: Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in developing Web Services (REST API and/or SOAP)
- Maintain clear and effective communication with the team (verbal and written) in both Greek and English language.
If you are interested for this Full Stack Software Developer position, contact Elena Kremmyda or call on +30 6940264602 for further info.
In case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....