about the company
our client is a leading financial institution that provides a wide range of banking and treasury services. With the constant growth in business, the company plans to expand their project team to support the bank's technology infrastructure.
about the job
Program Management - Business Systems Analysis is responsible for managing significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, etc.), and includes business systems analysis or technical writing.
Activities require a broad knowledge of the organization and its key functions. The Business Systems Analysis focus specializes in acting as the primary interface between Technology and specific business areas, identifying business unit requirements, creating project and process specifications, coordinating with project teams, and ensuring adherence to schedules and budgets.
The Technology function is responsible for activities related to the strategic direction and control of all information systems and technology capabilities, both internally and externally. Includes system design and programming, network planning, budget planning, database management, and computer operations.
• Assist to document the detailed requirements in line with UOB standards
• Understand existing technology landscape at UOB with a view to delivering seamless integration
• Ability to think out-of-the-box, engage with stakeholders to streamline system and operational processing
• Work with various operational teams to establish new procedures as needful
• Work under the supervision of senior FBB, the SAs and Architects to ensure full understanding of BRD is conveyed
• Perform requirement traceability matrix against BRD and FSD
• Review and confirmed list of capabilities against BRD
• Manage the change process within the analysis phase
• Review and signoff functional specs prepared by various SAs
• Review test cases with SIT testers
• Provide support for SIT/UAT
• Provide support on product incident investigation and resolution
• Work under the supervision of senior FBA and solution architect to derive final solution
• Work with Test Manager to translate business requirements into test scenarios
• Facilitate / provide "Train the Trainer" on application enhancements
• Maintain up to date knowledge base related to application features and processes (subject matter expertise)
• Testing & Scope Management
• Clarify test findings escalated by Test Manager and classify the findings accordingly (either as a defect or change request)
• Perform impact assessment and estimation for Project Change Request
skills and experience required
• 2 years of experience as a functional business analyst
• BFSI experience would be an added advantage
• Team player and colloborative mindset
• Bachelors degree in any field
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kunaseelan at +65 6510 3658.