Are you looking for a fresh start to showcase your skills?
Can you provide a good service to all learners within the classroom?
Do you pride yourself on your motivation and dedication to young peoples learning?
If so, we have the job role for you! We are seeking a Tutor to work in and around Sefton, delivering sessions to Looked After Children requiring additional support with functional skills. This is a highly rewarding role, where you can make a real difference to the lives of children. Do you believe everyone should have the same opportunities and feel safe in school? We are seeking hard working and reliable role models, to help shape the lives of disadvantaged children. Do you think you could be an inspiring role model to those who need it most?
This is a great opportunity to work outside of school hours - you will be required to work between 2 - 3 hours per week (per child). Study sessions must be carried out at the child's home/foster home or a public space e.g. the library/school. You will be supporting vulnerable young people who need motivation and a dedicated, caring support system to help them reach their full potential. If you have a kind heart and are inspired by uplifting others, please keep reading!
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a number of Tutors to support children outside of the classroom.
Benefits of working as a Tutor with Randstad:
* £20 - £25 per hour
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300 in vouchers!
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant to guide you through your journey with Randstad
* Accessible transport links
* Flexibility and part time hours - control over your working week!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work
* Safeguarding children
* Planning sessions to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress
Requirements of the job:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service
* QTS (ideally) or strong tutoring experience
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum
* A great work ethic
* Previous experience working with children (essential)
Still sounds like the opportunity for you? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Danni or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!