As a part of this team, you will be responsible for New Client Onboarding operations/Fund Events that involves - Reconciliations, Processing, Validating Transactions, Resolving Inquiries, Accounting Transitions, Process Automation & Efficiencies.
• All new client onboarding including tax, accounting transitions and accounting data.
• Incremental transitions and restructures of existing clients records
• Support queries involving transition processing/query resolution
• Upload and process all components of transitions as per the client’s instruction and project plan into accounting systems
• Reconcile all positions onboarded to original source information ensuring all positions have been onboarded correctly, including both accounting and tax records to incumbent custodian.
• Participating in various projects as assigned
• This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Knowledge of Mutual and Pension Funds, Fund Accounting, GAAP accounting, GAV Recon, and Account Reconciliation
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting components including the Securities industry, dividends, principal and interest, corporate actions, and trading activity.
• Ideate and Implement efficiency improvement initiatives
• Ensure completion of daily activities are timely....