GUARENTEED PAY SCHEME AVAILABLE!!
We are currently recruiting for a variety of different positions across secondary schools in Liverpool.
The role of a GENERAL COVER TEACHER is perfect for any retiree as it allows you to combine the freedom of retirement with the reward of inspiring young students. You will not be expected to plan, prepare or mark work for the classes you cover.
Although we appreciate some people may still be a little wary about reentering the classroom either because of the Covid 19 Pandemic or because of the length of time that may have passed since entering retirement, however we can assure you that at randstad we will ensure that you have every tool available to support including your own consultant on hand 24/7.
All new candidates will be able to undertake a short covid training module in order to understand the measures that are in place within schools to support staff and students.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant to support you and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- Access to Randstad's benefits package including discounted cinema and holiday vouchers, high street discounts and more
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding, prevent duty, and 'Team Teach'
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
- Support colleagues within the departments as required
- Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
- A recognised teaching qualification (such as BA QTS, PGCE etc) NB NQTs, QTLS holders and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A strong work ethic and a professional attitude
- The motivation to achieve and add value to the school
Randstad Education is the UK market leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN. We now also have a dedicated section looking after school support roles such as technicians, administration and finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match.
If your application is deemed suitable for this position a telephone interview will be offered immediately, instead of the normal face to face meeting, to observe current social distancing measures. Documents will be submitted and checked online and our consultants will guide you through how to do this. All candidates will be required to undergo child protection and UK eligibility checks, and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Sean Simmons your specialist secondary consultant via email on email@example.com call our Liverpool branch on 0151 255 1666 or Apply now!...