Cascades Containerboard Packaging in St Marys, ON is looking for General Labour to join the production teamWhy work at Cascades
- The wage rate for a General Labour position starts at $22.68 per hour
- The Company also provides employees a full benefits package
- Profit sharing scheme for all employees
- Company supplies uniforms and an annual safety boot allowance
- The position offers the opportunity and training to grow into an operator position
- Specialized training given by technical experts in the industry
A successful General Labour candidate will be provided with training and development to eventually assume an operator position within our press, corrugator, material expeditor or shipping department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Safety – safety conscious and a leader to promote a safe work environment
- Quality – committed to quality, 5S initiatives and take pride in work
- Production – self-driven to meet or exceed targets and objectives
- Continuous Improvement – motivated to improve, participate and offer suggestions
- Values – promote company values and philosophy
- Teamwork and positive attitude – interface with all employees and customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach, balanced with strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and organizational skills
- Previous experience working with machinery
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry is an asset
- Available and flexible to work a rotating shift schedule; including 12 hour shifts, overtime and weekends.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe....