Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teacher of Geography?
Are you looking for a new teaching opportunity starting in October/November 2021?
Randstad Cambridge is currently working with a secondary school based around the Saint Neots area that is looking to recruit a Geography teacher. The position is full time, 5 days per week.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate dynamic and creative classroom practice combined with a passion for their subject.
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
In this role you will need:
- A genuine love for teaching your subject
- A willingness to enthuse and encourage students.
- Experience teaching Geography up to KS4
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour.
Benefits of Working for Randstad:
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Job matching based on your preferences
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Jonathan Gash at the Cambridge Education Branch.