Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
I am currently working with a Leading House Builder who are seeking a Multi skilled professional.
A mixture of skills will be required
We are looking for a confident, energetic and self-motivated Multi-Skilled Operative. The candidate will be responsible for the day to day remediation of issues in new build residential homes. You must have demonstratable skills within carpentry, dry lining, plumbing, painting and decorating.
* Undertake planned and reactive remedial work with respect to all the trades; plumbing, carpentry, painting, dry lining etc. and any other duties as directed by the Customer Support Manager
* Undertake any inspections of issues as required by the Customer Support Manager
* Ability to remain calm and collected when faced with difficult customers, and situations, so a high level of personal integrity and respect for others is essential.
* Ability to communicate accurately at the same level of understanding with the customer.
* Plan and carry out work in a safe, cost effective manner.
* To be aware and observe any opportunity to reduce costs and improve standards and ensure those ideas are shared with your team.
* Ensure that Health and Safety is followed and site regulations are adhered to.
* Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative * Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles. * Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills. * Face to face customer services experience * Works well under pressure/in a fast-moving environment * Housebuilding or related industry experience
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Brighton branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....