about the company.
Our client is one of the largest retail and corporate banks which offers wide range of financial services to clients across the region. They are now hiring a Head of Performance Management to lead the management reporting and performance analysis functions in Hong Kong.
about the team.
You will report directly to the CFO and lead a team of 8. The bank offers a driven and collaborative work culture.
about the job.
- Lead and manage a team responsible for management reporting and performance analytic
- Review management reports, financial analysis and budgeting plans prepared by the team
- Conduct high-level performance analysis on KPI, sales revenue, financial products and liquidity perspectives
- Deliver monthly PowerPoint presentation to top management, clearly illustrate financial position of the bank and provide business insights
- Conduct annual budgeting to support strategic growth of the bank
- Establish positive relationships with business units to discuss financial performance and budget planning on regular basis
- Identify key trends, risks and opportunities from Finance’s viewpoint
- Participate in MIS system projects to streamline reporting process
skills and experience required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member in CPA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 12 years financial analysis, MIS or management reporting experience gained from financial institutions
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Confident and well-spoken to present financial data with insightful comments to senior management
- Highly organised, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org