about our clientWith over 15 years of presence in the IT industry, offering cloud advisory services to over 50,000 clients within the region, our client is looking to expand their operations. They are seeking a Head of Sales to lead their Cyber Security sales team. about the role
- To perform sales presentations/demos and lead negotiations with customers.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships and interact with Senior key decision-makers.
- Develop a strategy for identifying, driving & closing opportunities for “Managed Cyber Security: Products & Services” and build on key relationship stakeholders.
- Develop and execute client’s office Enterprise Cyber Security communications strategy in conjunction with Account Managers (Sales)
- Accountable to drive Collaboration P&L, drive growth with new product development and ensure existing product performance
- Demonstrate a complete approach to Cyber Security Sales business operations (Forecasting, pipeline management, opportunity qualification)
- Ensure customer satisfaction, managing, escalations, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through cross-department coordination & project management
- Create, update and present marketing collaterals, including datasheet, white papers, competitive analysis, and case studies
- Communicate feedback on requirements/features to Product Marketing and Development team
- Degree or Equivalent with specialized in Engineering, Business, Marketing or any relevant fields
- Relevant Years of Experience in Cyber Security sales solutions portfolio
- Significant experience in Sales, Business Development or/and Account Management
- Experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions
- You have a validated/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement Large, complex deal management experience as well as geographic territory execution of account and partner plans
- Possess a strong driver, hunter, and never give up attitude
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
how to apply
You are highly encouraged to apply through the link by clicking on the "apply" button. Alternatively, you may drop your application to Pamela Pillai at email@example.com
Kindly be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you...