Are you looking for your next role? My client is looking for a Helpdesk Operator in Ashton-Under-Lyne. This role will be an ongoing role with the view to going permanent. This is a hands-on administrative and customer support role - internal and external - so you'll be a quick learner, adaptable and have great people skills. My client is looking for someone for an immediate start if successful with an interview.
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum depending on experience.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 38.75 hours.
What you'll do
- Act as a point of escalation for the central helpdesk in ensuring access for task requests is planned, organised and granted within the required timeframes.
- To process manage quoted works and accidental damage claims to ensure these are recognised, captured and identified as cost recovery items.
- Manage extension of time requests.
- Ensure the damage process is followed.
- Manage tracking of additional and community hours in line with process.
- Reviewing invoices received from sub-contractors to ensure they are in line with agreed commercial terms and the values. Ensure finance information is loaded on to the CAFM system.
- Raising of purchase orders for work requests and goods receipting upon satisfactory job completion.
- Support on finance activities as required including ordering of works, processing of invoices, debt recovery as required.
- Support the management team with the production of month end reporting
- Ensuring tasks are completed within the required SLA's reducing PMS deductions and providing mitigation.
- Provide cover for PPM scheduler to ensure PPM are completed on time and any remedial works are followed up
What you'll need
- Previous work experience with level 2 NVQ Qualification or equivalent.
- An understanding of Computer Aided Facilities Management systems.
- Have excellent communication skills, good telephone manner and experienced in customer care.
- Have a flexible approach to work, able to adapt to peaks and troughs in demand and be well organised.
- Good level of computer literacy
If you are interested please email your CV over or call Jack on 07776681695. My client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.