Our Wayville office are currently seeking a Home Maintenance and Gardening Officer for an exciting opportunity. This role will commence immediately in the Western Suburbs. Clear police check is required.
- Provide general home maintenance, gardening and safety installations and services
- Respond to resident requests for assistance
- Determine job suitability against service and Work Health and Safety criteria.
- Respond sensitively and promptly to customer’s enquiries and complaints
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in carpentry, maintenance and gardening works.
- Experience with the operation of machinery and equipment.
- Experience in delivering good customer service.
- Experience working with older persons in a community setting is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Workzone Traffic management.
To be Successful for this role:
- A formal qualification such as a Tradesperson Certificate or Builders Licence
- Clear Police Check
- Own reliable car
- Drivers licence
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Able to pass a functional capacity assessment
f this sounds like a role you are suitable for please click apply now.
Alternatively if you have any questions you can email: email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....