Our client, a growing global company working within the financial services sector, is currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join the organisation. In this newly created position, you will partner closely with your key stakeholders and client group as they embark on the next stage of their incredible journey. Located in the CBD with WFH flexibility, this is a true Business Partnering role providing support, guidance and leadership across the full employee lifecycle.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business
- Demonstrate strength in Employee Relations.
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- Partner with key stakeholders across all areas of HR including performance management, recruitment and retention, engagement and remuneration reviews
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style to the broader business
- Participate and contribute as a change champion within the business in line with the business, growth and change strategies.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience within a similar fast paced, outcome focused role/environment, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. You will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way. You will be degree qualified in Business and/or Human Resources and previous experience with a shared services HR function will be highly regarded.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, please call Andrew Paatsch for a confidential discussion on (03) 8621 5700 quoting Reference Number 14M0456757 or apply direct at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....