HR Driver - Front Lift - Waste Management
- Long term postion
- Casual pay with full-time hours
- Training Provided
This is a Fantastic opportunity to jump on board with a company that has a great reputation for safety and are willing to train.
Your new role;
You will be driving a Waste truck and will complete a daily set run, servicing commercial business sites around the Adelaide metro area.
- Manage a daily run and ensure it is completed on time
- Conduct daily inspections on the vehicle and report any issues
- Complete a daily truck log
- Ensure inside of truck is clean and tidy at the end of the run
- Current HR driver’s licence and minimum 12 months operating experience
- Rear lift and side lift experience advantageous not essential
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Ability to provide clear driving record
- Ability to provide relevant and positive references
- Flexible and reliable
- Willing to work 10 hour days
What's in it for you?
If you have the truck driving experience, you will be provided with training to operate waste trucks.
- Casual position with full-time hours
- Set roster
- Overtime available with paid penalties
- PPE provided
- Set roster
- Training provided
- Work in a great team environment
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please click 'Apply now’. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or call 08 8256 4225 between 9am and 5pm for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....