Education: Post Graduate in any discipline with relevant experience mentioned below
Education: Masters or bachelor’s Degree in business administration with additional qualification in Human Resources Management (preferred)
Experience (preferable): 10 -12 years of experience in Recruitment process, Talent career growth,
Performance Management & Compensation Management
Being a business partner to line management and employees to ensure business success through motivated high- quality people (HR Policy of the Schindler Group)
- Talent Acquisition:
- Responsible for hiring of incumbents for CRD IN (as specified time to time based on priority), ensure professional hiring process to get the best qualified talent.
- Talent Management & Retention:
- Support in talent Management programs (for e.g. SCDP, succession planning from STR 3 & 4, Critical & emerging talent) for the team at CRD IN.
- Supporting Line managers in doing competency mapping.
- Key talent attrition, analysis and action planning
- Performance Management
- Support in Performance Management process
·Support in driving high performance culture through employee engagement, innovative method to gauge engagement levels and implement action plans to improve engagement.
·Should have experience in conducting compensation survey, understanding the reports, presenting to the management and taking appropriate actions
- HR Analytics:
- Deep dive into HR analytics & action planning thereof to be done.
- HR MIS
- Monitoring of budget on monthly basis
- Develops and utilizes HR metrics reflective of Schindler's people performance
- Other responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing & collating HR budget and
- Responsible for end to end HR activities of Global Product development team
- Identify, promote and implement best demonstrated HR practices and supports the
- Supports a multicultural environment with employee diversity
·Support in preparing documentation for international transfers
·Support the CTO HR and ensure effective cooperation with local HR in India KG & KW
- Responsible for any other HR/Admin related activity given.
- Competition benchmarking
- Able to identify new policies and be the business HR (SPOC for all policies).
- Support in ensuring facility management as required for CRD IN(Transport, Canteen etc.)
- Prepare and update SOPs for all HR processes
- Audit responsible for HR department
·Strong analytical skills
·Result-oriented, independent and multi-tasking oriented working style
·Strong in project management
·Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
·Ability to work across a multi-functional organization with employees at all levels
·Demonstrated knowledge of applicable labor laws in India
·Know-how of technological advancement in HR...