Humanities Teacher full-time, long term within the Sefton area
A highly ranked SEN school based in Sefton area currently looking for an experienced and qualified (QTS) Humanities Teacher to work as a full time member of staff. NQT's are welcome to apply.
The role is to start ASAP and is on a full time, on going basis, initially for one term but may get extended. The ideal candidate will have QTS or equivalent, along with up to date subject knowledge with teaching experience.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS certification
- A degree in a Humanities Subject.
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of Humanities curriculum to KS3/4
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
-Progressive school and curriculum
-Enthusiastic & respectful students
-Spacious and modern staff-room
-Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
-Caring & dedicated co-workers
If you join Randstad Education you will have a dedicated consultant to work with your preferences and needs, provide opportunities to work within your local area and free accredited career & professional development training whilst building an excellent teaching experience!
As I am the dedicated SEN Specialist here at Randstad Education, I work closely with the majority of SEN Schools within Warrington, Halton and South Liverpool; supporting over 700 Teachers & TA's with their search for short term, long term and permanent job opportunities. I am extremely passionate about what I do and ensure to provide a professional and friendly approach to both my clients and candidates at all times. I strongly believe there is a job for everyone, therefore I work extremely hard and spend a lot of time ensuring the best possible match will be made between the school and the candidate.
To discuss this role or others we may have in store for you in more detail, please contact Danah at the Liverpool branch on 0151 255 1666 alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com.