Experienced ICT Project Manager needed to join large, enterprise government organisation to successfully deliver business driven, ICT projects (or work packages) from Start Up through to Closing within an Agile PRINCE2 environment.
In this environment you can have exposure to a range of projects that will realise buisiness benefits.
Core responsibilities include:
- Plan and coordinate the project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce the required project documentation in accordance within an Agile, PRINCE2 and MSP governance framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers within the organisation.
- Provide effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
- Manage the project budget, finances, project schedules and project resource allocations
Your experiences will include:
- Current and varied ICT project Management / Work Package Delivery experience across both public and private sector is highly desirable.
- Recent experience in delivering multiple application / COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) IT projects in a complex agile environment.
- Demonstrated strengths in working with PRINCE2 and MSP governance in an Agile environment
This organisation has free onsite parking, is close to public transport and is based in a leafy, northern Brisbane suburb location. Long extensions working accross a range of projects are available.
If you are interested, APPLY NOW and one of our experienced consultants will contact you to discuss your suitability further.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....