My client is a manufacturer of Industrial Processing & Packaging Equipment
They are currently looking for a Service Engineer/Commissioning Engineer to join the expanding business.
Role and responsibilities:
- Commissioning of food processing systems, plant/machinery, parts and electrical equipment.
- Installation of processing equipment.
- PLC (Allen Bradley/Siemens) programming when required (converting functional descriptions into a PLC program)
- Supervision of on-site personal
- Electrical Ticket/Licence, preferably in Queensland, but NSW or Victoria would be suitable.
- At least 5 years’ experience with PLC, specifically Alan Bradley and Siemens. You should have the ability to convert a functional description to a PLC program.
- Familiar with networking, VFD (variable frequency drives), control loops, temperature controllers.
- Familiarity with burner and burner controls
- Experience in the food industry is preferred, but not essential.
- This would also suit someone looking to step up into an engineer position
- 80% travel overseas to customer site
- Involves the commissioning, installation, troubleshooting/ maintenance, etc., of plants and machinery.
- Electrical trade background with open electrical licence
- PLC/ programming experience; Allen Bradley & Siemens
- Full Time Permanent position
- Base + Super + Expenses + Travel Expenses + Paid for Travel time and Paid for any time spent in Quarantine
- Plenty of overtime - Base salary is 37.5 hours a week, anything over that is billed as overtime! Can work up to 50-60 hours a week.
For more information, please apply directly to this role. Please feel free to DM me on LinkedIn also https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-price-92517018/ for more information and I will be in contact with you shortly.
You are also able to call me on my mobile 0481 566 930.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....