IT Infrastructure Engineer (Projects & 3rd Line) - London - up to £58,000
A large scale not-for-profit organisation in London is urgently seeking a new IT Infrastructure Engineer to help them deliver a wide range of exciting IT projects to the business. This is a varied role with responsibility for the core IT infrastructure - covering Microsoft servers, Azure cloud services, O365, Networks, VMWare, Desktop technologies, ITIL frameworks and Operational Security.
They offer an excellent career opportunity in a large IT function to work on challenging infrastructure projects, broaden your skills and progress into more senior positions in the future. They also support a good work / life balance through flexible working and home working options - you can be based from home 4 days a week if needed.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A track record as an IT Infrastructure Engineer - already working at 3rd Line and project level
- Strong experience with Windows Servers, O365, Networks, Storage, Active Directory, Citrix, SCCM etc
- Strong experience with Azure - including Azure AD and Virtual Machines
- Strong experience with the Microsoft O365 Suite & licencing, including Exchange, Sharepoint and Teams.
- Strong experience of Infrastructure Project delivery
- Exposure to Infrastructure security operations, Identity and Access Management
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive, collaborative approach
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £50,000 to £58,000 depending on experience
- 12% Pension
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Flexi-bens & group discounts
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.