My financial services provider client is on the hunt for their next Infrastructure Security Analyst. This exciting position has opened up during a period of rapid growth for my client who is the industry leader in financial services. This company is already delivering on current and upcoming projects, working with all the major high street banks and credit card providers. As a result of these and following successful bids acquired, they are in need of an Infrastructure Security Analyst, who will join the Security team sharing the responsibility for IT security across the client, which includes multiple offices across Europe.
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have the following:
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Be a strong communicator, able to lead and work within a team, along with having the autonomy to drive success
- Extended experience of maintenance and development of information security processes and procedures
- A good understanding of Security frameworks, along with strong experience in multi-site/multi network environments
- Experience of project delivery security input
- Information security or IT security professional qualification
If you tick all the above and are seeking your next role or step up to a Security Analyst, apply for this role today! Along with a competitive salary, hybrid working (both remote and on-site in Caerphilly) and bonus schemes; this is a progressive company looking to further develop and invest in their staff.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further, get in touch with me.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.