Teachanywhere are the international division of Randstad Education and specialise in working with international schools all over the globe, with a team of consultants trained in giving support and guidance to make sure that you'll find the best job for you. We have decades of experience of the international market and work with some of the world's most renowned schools making it easier for them to hire great teachers (like you!) and will support you on every step of your teaching journey without ever charging you a penny as we are funded by the schools!
The job options are plentiful so whatever you are looking to achieve there will be options:
Want to progress your career? Great - we've got schools with outstanding CPD programs!
Looking to save money? Awesome - some of our schools pay so well a teacher with a couple of years experience can send home £2000 per month (even higher for senior teachers)
You'd like a specific location? Perfect... we are called Teachanywhere :)
There are so many jobs out there it can be hard to choose between them - our expert consultants will talk you through visa restrictions and what your preferences are to guide you towards your perfect job.
Requirements do vary between locations but as a general guidance:
- You must be a fully qualified and licensed teacher (QTS or equivalent)
- You must be able to provide references for at least 2 years of teaching work
- You must have no criminal history and be able to pass a background check
- You must be a proficient English speaker
- You should be open minded to other cultures with a positive outlook
- Experience in EAL environments, teaching internationally or working with international curriculums is desirable but not essential
- Applicants with families/dependants are welcome to apply, but single teachers or teaching couples are preferred
- Teachers of all subjects and ages are encouraged to apply
So, if you're interested and meet the requirements, send us your CV and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch!...