If you're a qualified teacher who's spent most of lockdown wishing you were somewhere else, this is the advert for you...!
Teachanywhere are the international division of Randstad Education and specialise in working with international schools all over the globe, with a team of consultants trained in giving support and guidance to make sure that you'll find the best job for you. We have decades of experience in the international market and work with some of the world's most renowned schools, making it easier for them to hire great teachers like you! We will support you on every step of your teaching journey without ever charging you a penny as we are funded by the schools!
You might be wondering if you would be able to travel given the current pandemic. We are pleased to confirm that relocating overseas for work is classed as essential travel. It's not too late, we still have over 300 vacancies for August 2021 starts! However we are also accepting expressions of interest for January 2022 and August 2022 starts!
The job options are plentiful so whatever you are looking to achieve there will be options:
Want to progress your career? Great - we've got schools with outstanding CPD programs!
Looking to save money? Awesome - some of our schools pay so well a teacher with a couple of years experience can send home £2000 per month!
You'd like a specific location? Perfect - we are called Teachanywhere!
There are so many jobs out there it can be hard to choose between them, but you will be looked after by your own expert consultant, who will talk you through the process from start to finish, including for example visa restrictions, and what your preferences are, to guide you towards your perfect job.
Other benefits can include amazing locations, more sunshine, and the ability to learn a new language!
We are looking for teachers for all subjects and age groups, but responsibilities of the job will be similar across all roles:
- Planning and delivering lessons from the appropriate curriculum
- Managing pupil behaviour in line with school policies
- Working with your wider department and organising extra-curricular activities
- Monitoring pupil's progress and record keeping
Requirements do vary between locations but as a general guide:
- You must be a fully qualified and licensed teacher (UK QTS or equivalent)
- You must be able to provide references for at least 2 years of teaching work
- You must have no criminal history and be able to pass a background check
- You must be a proficient English speaker
- You should be open-minded to other cultures with a positive outlook
- Experience in EAL environments, teaching internationally or working with an international curriculum is desirable but not essential
- Applicants with families/dependants are welcome to apply, but single teachers or teaching couples are preferred
- Due to visa requirements you should also be a citizen of the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, the USA or Canada
So, if you're interested and meet the criteria, please send us your CV or email us at email@example.com and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch! Teach the world and live the dream with us!...