- Exposure to wide range of technology
- Concrete project timeline
About the company
Our Client is one of the most established end user within their industry. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a new System Admin / IT Infrastructure Specialist APAC to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Handling IT support for end users
- Support Windows Servers (VMware and etc)
- Administer and support Microsoft Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, Sharpoint online Exchange Online and etc)
- Managing Active Directory (Print Servers, Backup and etc)
- Handling networks (Routers, switches, firewall)
- Providing technical support (Video Conference, Computer, printer, mobile device and etc) to users
- Handling disaster recovery planning
- Managing external vendors, ensuring external SLA has been met
- Performing coordination and establishment of security structures and IT control that protect company’s information networks
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in supporting Windows Servers or or networks. Exposure to exchange / O365 is required for this role.
Whats on offer
You will get the opportunity to have exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669).
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.