about the company
Founded in 2013, my client is a leading distributor of redundant technology equipment and provider of related professional services in the Asia Pacific region. Headquartered in Sydney Australia, we engage and integrate our personnel’s knowledge gained at blue chip banking institutions, as well as OEM, ITAD and professional services firms around Australia and Asia Pacific.
about the role
- Perform technical IT processes associated with functionality testing and data erasure of used IT equipment inventory, and performing inventory management tasks.
- Functionality testing of inventory at processing facility and customer locations.
- Data-wiping inventory using secure data sanitisation software, Blancco, at processing facility and customer locations.
- Recording testing and data-wiping results in bespoke inventory management system.
- Liaise with customers and logistics providers to book collection and dispatches of inventory
- Interface with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to seek information, field queries and troubleshoot problems.
- Pick, pack and wrap inventory for dispatch.
- Ensure personal and team accuracy in performance of technical processes and inventory management, and adherence to ISO-certified procedures.
- Under overall guidance of Business Operations Manager, supervise and evaluate the performance of junior staff.
skills and requirements needed
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Good listening and learning skills, and ability to adapt.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physically fit for light inventory work.
- Desire to grow into a key role as our business continues its expansion.
- IT background is a plus but not essential – training is provided.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey Lam at joey.lam(@)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)...