about the company
My client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.
about the job
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle in project.
- Implement and code business or functional requirements translated in technical documents
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs follow specifications and project custom framework standard.
- Implement unit testing, example Junit, to support development of test-driven development
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Java, Web Programming Skills -Web User Interface Design
- Software Development Process
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Software ebugging
skills and requirements needed
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 2 years of experience in software development using Java technologies.
- Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Web Services, Spring MVC or Struts; Knowledge of Hibernate will be advantageous
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic Client environment
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey Lam at joey.lam(@)randstad.com.sg / https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeyiqi
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)...