"Be an advocate for education in a community that values the growth of both students and teachers."
Key Stage 1 Supply Teacher - Dorking
Are you a qualified and dedicated Key Stage 1 Teacher looking for guaranteed supply teaching work? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in Dorking. Take control of your working week and gain valuable experience in a variety of school settings.
- Guaranteed work scheme for financial security (subject to terms and conditions)
- Competitive daily rates (£100 - £168.00 per day)
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300 per friend referred
- Gaining further experience and knowledge
- Flexible working - you have control over your working week
- Opportunities for career progression, long-term work, and possible permanent employment
Your responsibilities as a Supply Teacher will include:
- Maintaining records of progress within the classroom
- Safeguarding all children
- Delivering lessons in line with the curriculum
- Supporting and liaising with Teaching Assistants in your class
Requirements of the job role:
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to obtain one)
- PGCE with QTS
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Being passionate about teaching and learning
- Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can have more control over your working week and contribute to the development of Key Stage 1 students, we would love to hear from you. Click "Apply today!" to submit your application....