Are you a qualified teacher who is looking for a fresh start?
Do you want to be welcomed into a creative environment and a fabulous class?
Can you build strong relationships with children and gain their trust?
If so, look no further! We are on the hunt for Primary School Teachers who can bring excellent teaching and classroom management skills into a Primary School in Knowsley on a long term basis. When you first walk into the school you will be greeted with overwhelming support from a dedicated and heart forward team. The school boasts incredible learning environments as well as on site parking & great transport routes. The school is passionate about promoting an inclusive environment for all students and strives for creative approaches to the current curriculum. As a successful candidate, you will be providing students with the necessary lesson planning needed to thrive within the curriculum. It is a highly rewarding role, where you will be guiding either KS1 or KS2 students through every step of their learning journey.
The school are actively looking for a KS1 or KS2 teacher to join their fantastic school to teach a class of inspiring children. If you are looking for a new challenge and a new class to share your expertise with please apply!
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles within Liverpool and we would love to hear from you! This could be the next step in your inspiring education career!
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across England. Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover!
* £115-£135 per day
* Free parking
* Gaining experience in a busy school environment
* Access to free online training and resources
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Lesson planning to ensure the KS1/KS2 curriculum is met
* Adapting to different ages and stages of learning
* Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers
* Safeguarding children
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Sound knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
* An adaptable approach to teaching
Still sounds like the job for you? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Danni or email email@example.com; this could be the start of the next step in your career!