We are looking for qualified Teachers and NQT's to support our Primary schools across Lytham, St Anne's from January 2022. If you're passionate, enthusiastic, dedicated and understand the importance of Primary Education then we would love to have you on board! KS1 and 2 opportunities will be available, both long term and short depending on your availability, preference, experience and suitability to schools.
Currently we are recruiting for a selection of staff to support day to day, short term and long term bookings within our primary schools. Long term roles will require the commitment of a Teacher for one to two terms support as a minimum. You will take on full Teacher and classroom responsibilities including, planning, marking, assessing and liaising with the wider faculty. You may be asked to support with termly reports and parents evenings ect. This role comes with the full responsibility of the class teacher and requires such commitment.
For day to day support, the role of a supply teacher is an important one. It involves confidently working to a different set plan each day to continue raising the attainment of each child in their class teacher's absence. The work will be pre - planned, you will be expected to deliver the work to a high standard and complete full marking in the teacher's absence.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles.
- DBS and school application support.
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice.
- Online availability with an App-based booking system.
- Support to edit and improve your CV.
- Online Training.
- Covid-19 online awareness training.
Benefit's of the role:
- Competitive daily pay rates.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working week.
- For the right person, supply cover can provide the opportunity to secure a long term role.
- Working in a positive and supportive environment.
- Working in a new school with new facilities.
- Marking work that is completed during the day.
- Keeping up-to-date records of student's progression and learning.
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons.
- Producing class content for long term roles.
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all pupil's.
- Upholding the School's Ethos and Values.
- Ensuring your weekly availability is up to date.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- High knowledge of the KS1 national curriculum.
- Classroom experience.
- Two references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- DBS on the update service. Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. If your DBS is not on the update service we can asist you in this.
Please contact Kara via email email@example.com to discuss opportunities and we can arrange an online meeting to discuss work opportunities and get you ready for work!...