"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
Do you have experience working with children in an education setting?
Are you looking for a term-time only role?
Do you enjoy working with children and supporting them in the classroom?
I'm looking for a KS2 teaching assistant to work with a primary school in Betchworth, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad have built up strong relationships with many local primary schools leading to exclusive roles becoming available on a daily basis. Successful candidates will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements. Doing supply cover is a great way to gain valuable experience and to show off your skills in front of potential employers by doing what you do best! We are currently looking for dedicated staff to fill these roles! There is a large amount of work available, so our staff have access to what they need.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- App-based booking system
- Refer a friend scheme
- DBS and school application support
- Free career advice
- Online diary
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay
- Free CPD
- Local bookings
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
- Supporting the teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
- Working on a 1-2-1 and whole class basis with students
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Experience working with children who have special educational needs
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Experience working in a primary school
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK. Due to covid-19 all candidates must complete mandatory training before being placed.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!...