- Position: Labourer
- Location: Poplar
- Start date: September 2021
- Salary/Rate: Competitive
- Randstad CPE contact: Cameron Utchanah on
020 4536 5603
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact me on one of the following:
Randstad CPE Contact: Cameron Utchanah - 020 456 5603
07765 485 815
- A valid CSCS card
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
As on of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager.
- Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment to work in.
- Unloading white goods deliveries and movement of building materials.
- Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure hoarding & fencing is secure.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.