Please read full Advert before applying.
Start Date: 30th June 2021
Rate: £9.00-£10.00 PAYE (dependant on experience)
Location: Dartford, Kent.
Duration: 3-4 months.
Hours Available: 7:30- 5:00 (Monday-Friday)
Randstad CPE Contact: Francesca Flynn (Maidstone Branch) 01622 357230
Our client a reputable main contractor is looking for an experienced labourer to join the team and contribute to the completion of a busy project located in Dartford,Kent. They are offering 3-4 months work and competitive rates of pay. The site is accessible via public transport and parking on site.
- Being able to use a floor buffering machine.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy site.
- Supporting site manager moving materials.
- Supporting a variety of subcontractors.
- Performing general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles
- Performing set up and clean up tasks at the job site
- Climbing to heights and conducting work with proper safety restraints
- Directing traffic near building sites
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Constructing roads and paths
- Erecting scaffolding
- Lift heavy loads and navigate construction job site terrain
- Digging pits, trenches and foundations in preparation for job site construction
- Providing labour as needed for a speciality crew
Skills and Attributes Desireable:
- Excellent team working skills.
- Capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow instructions closely.
- Familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures.
- Must have a valid CSCS card.
- Own PPE ( Hard hat, Hi-vis, Steel Capped Boots).
- Hard Working.
- Can do attitude.
- Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About Randstad: We encourage and welcome all applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments/additional arrangements as required to support you with your application.
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.