One of my leading clients are on the lookout for a lead shift maintenance engineer to join their team of M&E maintenance engineers, leading the shift on a continental shift pattern. My client are based in a state of the art facility in Belgravia, London.
- Design Maintenance strategies, procedures, and methods
- Design and manage PPM schedules for the site
- Carry out routine maintenance work
- PPMs, Fault finding, and reactive maintenance
- Quality inspection on roles
- Must be mechanically competent with strong electrical understanding also
- Somebody looking for 4 on off days/nights (continental shift pattern)
- Building Services Maintenance experience
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) qualified
- 17th/18th edition
- Belgravia, London
- State of the art site
- Leading 2 shift engineers on each shift
Please apply to this job with an up to date CV attached to be contacted and considered for this opportunity
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....