our client is a well-known global payment financial institution (MNC). They offer payment processing services for credit and debit cards, electronic cash, automated teller machines, and travelers checks. They are currently looking for Lead Java API Developer to join their team.
• Lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions for global customers (internal and external)
• Continually ideate, scope, develop, deliver, test and iterate features for the constantly evolving and growing API Platform.
• Contribute to Open Source projects that offer API Client signing and encryption libraries.
• Ensure appropriate levels of automation are adopted (build, deploy, configure, validate, monitor).
• Liaise with other global technology, data, operations teams to execute.
• Act as subject matter expert for API Platform and services to support customer integrations on occasion
skills and requirements
• Very strong Java, API and object-oriented design and development skills.
• Knowledge of Jamstack (Hugo), NextJS is preferred.
• Proven track record in web application development with multiple examples of solutions deployed where you were a key architect and coder.
• You care about the technical architecture and design - ensuring that the solution is flexibly designed, performs efficiently and highly scalable.
• Experienced working in an Agile environment with a global team that supports frequent production releases.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...