Do you have strong knowledge of supporting students with emotional and additional needs?
Are you a compassionate listener, who values assisting others and raising their self esteem?
Can you identify the needs of others and create an environment that nurtures and sustains pupils attention?
If yes, Randstad have the perfect new role for you!
Randstad are recruiting on behalf of an SEN school in the Huyton area. We are seeking a Youth Engagement Mentor to provide a nurturing and creative educational environment on a long term basis. Working with pupils of secondary school age in small groups, and in a one to one environment, you will be a mentor and role model to help guide students during their learning, and to get them back on track. You will also be a helping hand and vital support for students with emotional and social needs.
Experience is desired, but not required! If you believe you have the transferable skills to make a difference to a young person's life please keep reading! Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of education based roles in and around the Liverpool area. Please get in touch for details on opportunities within your area.
- Deal with any challenging or disruptive behaviour
- Encourage and motivate
- Offer advice and support
- Develop self confidence, positive self image and independence
- Fully compliant in safeguarding policies and procedures
- Provide opportunities to progress academically, socially and emotionally
- Have an open, fair and consistent approach
- Have an understanding of individuals personalities and needs
- Offer guidance and mentoring
- Provide a safe environment to learn
- Competitive rates of pay
- Local schools
- Warm and friendly service with a rewarding job role
- Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
- Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
- Local knowledge
- Access to free CPD
- £300 Recommend a Friend Scheme
If you think you would be the perfect candidate for this role please send us your CV and apply now! You can also express your interest by getting in touch via email - email@example.com. Alternatively you can give us a call on 0161 200 1930....