Job: Legionella Risk Assessor
Location: M25 region
Rate: £200 - £220 p/d
Duration: Ongoing work (fulltime or adhoc)
Are you a qualified legionella risk assessor who is looking for their next contract. Do you want a longterm and fulltime contract that will provide you with a new additional revenue stream? If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for then please read on.
As a contract legionella risk assessor you will be required to carry out a daily schedule of risk assessments at pre-booked appointments. These will predominantly be a mixture of residential and commercial type properties, that vary is size and complexity.
- Overseeing the carrying out Legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8 risk assessments
- Use provided schematic drawings to complete report
- Producing final reports electronically using tablet provided for duration of contract
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree level qualified (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years' experience of carrying out L8 risk assessments and ideally from a Legionella Consultancy background
- An approved Legionella Risk Assessment qualification eg. City & Guilds, BOHS, WMSoc
- A good working knowledge of ACOP L8 & Guidance Documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- A good working knowledge of commercial and industrial water systems, supplies and water regulations governing these
- Experience of Water System in and around local authority / housing association establishments
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.