Do you hold a Level 3 teaching assistant qualification? Are you proactive? Can you build rapport with students and teachers?
Then we have the opportunity for you…
Randstad Education is passionate about connecting the right people with the right job and the right job with the right people. Randstad Education is looking for level 3 qualified teaching assistants to support schools across South Yorkshire.
Our clients include schools in the DN3, DN4 and DN12 Doncaster areas who trust us to connect them with proactive and motivated teaching assistants who can maintain a supportive learning environment for the students.
the benefits offered:
- Excellent rate of pay (£76-85 daily rate) and career development opportunities.
- High-quality support and guidance from the schools and our dedicated consultants.
- Free career advice and CV writing support.
- The potential for extension/ contracts with schools in Doncaster.
- Ability to enhance your experience and build rapport with schools and students.
- A generous "Refer a Friend" scheme which allows the chance to earn £300 of Love2Shop Vouchers per friend, after a qualifying period (T&Cs apply)!
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to obtain one through Randstad).
- Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Previous and relevant experience supporting children.
- Previous experience supporting KS1/ KS2 students.
- Strong patience and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Committed to working collaboratively as a team.
- Assist the teacher with classroom preparation and activities.
- Support and guide students in their day-to-day learning and development.
- Maintain a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Be proactive.
- Help students remain focused and inspired towards the lesson plan and activities.
- Potential for 1:1 or group support to pupils with additional needs when required.
- Building rapport with students, teachers and parents/ carers.
To apply for the above position, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
The next steps in the application process include applicants being required to attend an online interview.
Can't wait to begin your journey? Apply with Randstad today before it is too late!...