Canary Wharf, London
£43,500 + 3% Shift Allowance
An exciting opportunity for an experienced building services engineer (elec bias) to join a large FM company, working in a fantastic site in Canary Wharf.
The company maintain a wealth of high profile properties within the City and are growing rapidly, securing new contracts.
The esteemed site is well recognised and requires top levels of service at all times.
A successful candidate will have experience in facilities management and will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the site.
Roles and responsibilities
- Execution of electrical and/or mechanical planned preventative maintenance.
- Execution of electrical and/or mechanical reactive/ emergency maintenance tasks.
- PAT testing.
- Lighting changes.
- Dealing with contractors.
- Working on LV panels.
- Fault finding and resolving.
- Emergency light testing.
Package and benefits
- £43,500 salary.
- 3% shift allowance.
- 4 on 4 off days. 7-7
- 25 days holiday
- Training and development
Essential qualifications or required experience.
- City and Guilds Level 1,2,3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent. 17/ 18th edition.
- Experience in similar roles, ideally banking or blue chip environments.
- Good communication skills.
- Smart and presentable.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.