- Lead a team of skilled engineers to build Data & Analytics platform and applications in a fast- paced environment.
- Organize the team and implement development processes to continuously deliver on time with high efficiency.
- Translate Data & Analytics requirements in to short- and long-term implementation plans. Be comfortable with details and if required be hands-on to make sure the delivery expectations are met.
- Lead your team to design and implement data platform architecture, data ingestion pipelines and data infrastructure on AWS/Azure cloud with a keen focus on scalability, reliability, performance and reusability.
- Collaborate with our data scientists to identify and build data services and patterns that are relevant to advanced analytical model building and execution at scale.
- 10+ year of demonstrated experience in developing highly scalable, reliable, and real-time data management and processing services
- At least 3+ years of experience leading product software development teams in an Agile environment
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in developing data APIs on AWS, Azure, or similar cloud platforms; Demonstrated experience in Data security aspects and implementation.
- 5+ years hands-on experience of developing software services in scalable and distributed data environments on AWS (preferred) or Azure: Kafka, Kinesis, Hadoop/Cassandra, Redis, RedShift, Azure Blob, Event Hubs or BigQuery
- 5+ years of experience with a variety of SQL and No-SQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, MySQL/Postgres
- Ability to drive the hiring process and nurture/mentor others in the team.
- A can-do attitude in anticipating and resolving problems to help your team to achieve its goals.
- Excellent communication skills with direct team members as well as external teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, Scala or Python.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing reusable code frameworks, libraries, and components